Payment - Company
- Cheque payment should be crossed and made payable to J L Institution Pte Ltd.
- Cheque to be mailed to 149 Rochor Road, Fu Lu Shou Complex #05-11, Singapore 188425.
- Please include your invoice number and course title.
- Payment by cash is to be made over at J L Institution Pte Ltd, 149 Rochor Road, Fu Lu Shou Complex #05-11, Singapore 188425.
- Please make payment within 30 days. There will be a 1.5% interest charge per month on late payment.
- If you have any questions concerning the invoice, contact us at 6255 1798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment - Individual
- Minimum payment of 20% to be make on the day of registration.
- Full fee to be made one week before course commencement date.
Cancellation / Postponement
- J L Institution Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel, change Course dates, time, fees and trainers that can occur due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of Course cancellation / postponement by J L Institution Pte Ltd, only Course fees will be refunded.
- For company that sent replacement for the program, a written notice, together with the full particulars of the new participant, must be submitted and received by J L Institution Pte Ltd two (2) weeks before Course commencement. – this is only applicable if the program has not started.
- For postponement / transfer / replacement/ withdrawal of Course(s), a written notice to email@example.com must be submitted and received by J L Institution Pte Ltd at Least two (2) weeks before Course commencement.
- Postponement of course can only be made once. Any course fee paid will not be refunded if participant fail to attend the deferred date.
Refund for Withdrawal with Cause:
J L Institution Pte Ltd shall immediately reimburse the student the course fee of untaken classes within 7 days after receiving the Students notice of withdrawal.
Refund for Withdrawal Without Cause
- Registration fee will not be refunded.
- For withdrawals from enrolled Course, J L Institution Pte Ltd shall, after receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund the following sums (less any non-refundable fees charged by third parties, e.g. bank administrative charges, Exam Fees):
|% of refund||If Students' written notice of withdrawal is received|
|100%||More than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|70%||Before, but not more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|50%||Before, but not more than 7 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||After the Course Commencement Date|